29 July 2008

Back 2 School







Yeah, it's the first day of school (for us at least)! I woke up at 5:30 am - a first in a very long time to make sure everyone was ready and found out they were already up and ready to go. I guess they were all having first day jitters being at a new school this year. They looked so cute in their uniforms and we were able to walk them to the bus stop that comes at 6:55 am. I tried to meet them at the school to make sure they got there OK and take pics, but I had to circle the parking lot 6 x's to find a spot...I saw Amanda in the middle school courtyard from the car and she waved. School was already in session by the time I got a spot and I did a quick peak into Natalie's class...she was beaming and said hi, I heard Justine's class, but couldn't see her -their door was closed. I felt horrible not being able to see them to their classes! I'm hopeful that this will be a better year for all of them. Now, I'm off to find belts...I missed that part of the dress code...good thing they were all in skirts today!

1 comment:

Chris said...

What new school? And you must post them in uniforms. Makes for easy school shopping doesn't it?