12 August 2008

Dive Devils

Last Thursday, I went on a little road trip with my friend, Laurel before we become hunting widows for the fall. We drove to California and rode roller coasters at Magic Mtn. I was dumb and wore sandals, so minus the quick trip to Kohl's for new tennies...we got there around 12:30 pm. We had a great day! We waited for 2 hrs for the new X2...so worth it! Talk about extreme!In all we rode about 15 coasters and water rides. I got talked into this one - andhaving overcome my fear of bungy jumping-I must say I'm rather proud of myself and can now knock it off of my list of "things to do before I die." Had to get the DVD because no one would believe I did this! It was great to be out of mom mode for a couple of days and remember the thrill of being a carefree teen!

5 comments:

Jen B said...

You two are nuts!!! Can't believe you talked each other into that crazy ride! Next time - you have to take me - D would NEVER go on that ride with me!!! JBrewer :)

Molly said...

Hey Sonya! Sorry, I just found your blog! I have to say I am sooo jealous, I love roller coasters, it's been forever since I've been on a good one. How fun for you and Laurel!

Sarah C said...

OOOHHH What a fabulous weekend, I wish I was there.
I love you new blog design, it looks great!
Happy Birthday Amanda from Oz.

Williams Ski Team said...

very cool, you guys are daring!

Chris said...

I am so jealous. Not so much of the flying leap you took, but of the get away escape to be a kid. Good for you. :-)