29 February 2008

Wicked

I went to a great Stake RS event last night entitled "Heaven's View." It was great to see so many of my friends perform in musical numbers. I'm so glad that my friend and vt, Molly
picked me up. It was a very uplifting night. One of the thoughts centered around the broadway musical Wicked - one of my personal favorites and the friendship between Glinda the good witch and Elphaba the wicked witch of the west. It reminded me of when Frank and I went to NYC in 2006, left the kids with grandma Bria and saw Wicked. It was one of the highlights of the trip when I met Sinbad!! He sat down below us which was exciting enough, but I met him afterwards and did the total tourist take your picture with me please? The only thing I really remember is that he is funny and super tall. I didn't realize that. Anyways, my flashback for the day!

No comments: