
Well, after almost 3 weeks of hand washing dishes, I bit the bullet and went to Sears to purchase a new dishwasher...happy birthday to me. I've had the repair guy out twice now for our old dishwasher and on this last visit he said the motor was completely shot and it would be near $500 for a new motor. I think I snorted or laughed at him...thank you very much, but I'll buy a new one for that. Needless to say, didn't do my homework very well and the type of dishwasher we had and a comparable one was way more than the $500. It was making that look like a good price. I fell in love, ok not quite that dramatic, but should for the price with this model. It's a Stainless steel inside and out Kitchenaid. It's got all the whistles and bells and quiet to boot. So, patiently waiting now for installation, we'll see if it lives up to its hype. Better - I swear I signed away my first born on the payment plan (Amanda didn't think that was funny).
1 comment:
A good dishwasher is a very good thing. I hope it has lived up to all your expectations, congrats!
Post a Comment