It's been a busy, busy 4 weeks around here as we've practiced every night except for Sunday for this AMAZING show! It's had it's ups and downs, but somehow it all comes together in the end. I am a Who and the girls are jungle creatures/fish dancers. I'll let you guess characters by the face painting a la "mom." I was given sketches and told to have them ready for call time. It's been a work in progress. I was also helping out with costuming this time around too. I made the lovely striped pants for cat - complete with darts and matching lines (phew)! I sewed who pants for Mr. Mayor and a couple of the men in the cast. I have enjoyed learning that part of theater. Amanda did take a tumble off of the trampoline Saturday evening and according to her did Mission Impossible moves to role off the back behind the sights (Black out curtains in wings). Good thing we have a DR in the cast and a dad who could bring an ice pack.
I love Dr. Seuss and hope you enjoy some of the amazing photographs by photographer Tim Pannell from Utah.
And these lovely backstage photos taken with my camera:






No comments:
Post a Comment